I just came across a brand new program similar to Entrecard that all entrecarders need to have a look at.
You can add your blog to Slogbite for others to find,and get to see some very good blogs as well.
(SlogBite is currently in the pre-launch stage. However, I am accepting participants in preparation for SlogBite’s official launch. )
Searching for Sites:
- There is no need to register! Registration has been reserved for future enhancements.
- SlogBite is a new concept in site directories (full participation.)
- You decide what categories you want to be listed in by clicking on the appropriate category in the “Choose A Category” window (you can choose to join more than one category.)
- You decide your level of participation, “A” List or “B” List (click for details), by following the simple requirements.
- Just complete the form that appears in the categories that you want to join.
- If you need a category to be created, it will be done upon request.
- SlogBite is not limited to just blogs. It is open to anyone who has a web-presence.
- SlogBite has a varied selection of badges to choose from. Flying one of the badges is a requirement for both the “A” List and the “B” list.
- Upon request, I will create a custom badge for your site that will point directly to the SlogBite category directory of your choice.
- SlogBite has “Special Participant Features (click for details)” that will further promote your site(s) and increase your traffic.
- Choose a category that interests you (in the “Choose A Category” window.) Then choose a site to visit by clicking on their “most representative” post (”See the Best before you see the Rest”.) This way you start out with the best post that site has to offer in this category; a great way to browse sites that you are unfamiliar with; or
- Type in a keyword (directly beneath the SlogBite banner) that may be found in a site name, the representative post or the site description and “enter”; or
- Choose a graphic link that intrigues you. They are all over SlogBite; or
Choose a current conversation that interests you (just beneath “Choose a Category.”)